Thursday, May 1, 2014

Light The Way

Happy May Day! From Millan.Net I hope Spring is finally here in your part of the world!  It seems we've bypassed that and gone straight to Summer...with added winds.

I know I've been away for...ever it seems.  I just had other priorities that had to been taken care of first.
But now I think I've got some craftiness back in my life and I'm ready to share!From Millan.Net

Last month I spent a great weekend with friends in Sedona, AZ for our team Stamp Camp.  I chose to work with the new Timberline paper pack and came up with some decidedly masculine cards.  Which, honestly, I've heard people say they have a hard time make them.  Let me tell you, living with just boys...I find all the frilly fru-fru cards harder! From Millan.Net

Here is the first of the set I made:

Stamps: Camping Delights
Inks: Chocolate, Honey, Goldrush
Papers: Timberline paper pack, Kraft, Colonial White cardstock
Accessories: Durables Studs
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge

I'll be hosting a class later this month for this card set.  I know May is busy, busy, busy...but you should also take time for some decompression for yourself!
 From Millan.Net
So if you're local and want to join, stay tuned for class info.  If you're not local but would still love to make the cards, I'll have pre-stamped kits for sale up soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...