Friday, September 25, 2009

School Break Imminent

The end of the first quarter for school is today. Our three week break from classes lay before us and all I can say is, we made it through another one! Smiley from millan.net The kids are surely having parties in class today and will come home pumped up for the rest of the night...thanks!

It also means it is time to say good-bye to Mrs. T, the Teacher's Aide in Bio-Comp's class. He informed me at the beginning of the week they were planning a surprise good-bye party for her today. He then asked in his sweetest I-want-you-to-do-something-but-don't-know-if-you'll-be-mad voice if I could make her a card. Well, of course I could! He should know by now I'd rather be creating a card than Smiley from millan.net or Smiley from millan.net

So I sorted through my school themed stamps and pulled out one I hadn't even used yet.

Smiley from millan.net Yes, I know...and I'm working on that!


I used this sketch from Mojo Monday and quickly put together her card.



Stamps: CTMH Doodle Art
Inks: CTMH Clover Meadow, Versamark
Papers: CTMH School Zone My Reflections Kit (retired), Outdoor Denim, Clover Meadow, White Daisy, Black

The chalkboard is white embossing powder on black cardstock. Pretty simple, but Bio-Comp thought it was awesome. And I'm not going to argue with that!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...