Monday, April 13, 2009

Today's Post Is Brought To You By The Letter O...For Oh, It Is Good To Be Back Online Again!

I cannot believe how much I relied on this computer! I have been without it for almost a month and I have noticed a couple of things, which I will now pass on to you.

1. My wallet is not as light as it usually is. It may have something to do with that fact that I don't see all the great crafting items everyone is using and thus think I need for myself.

2. My boys have actually had a mom around, not some Mombie (that's Mom+zombie, according to them) with nothing but paper and ink on the brain.

3. My house is...well, it's not cleaner. But it is definitely getting more organized. Amazing how that worked out, isn't it?

4. Engineer is an absolute miracle worker...he was able to revive the computer back to it's former self. No picture lost, no document lost.

and lastly,

5. Back up, back up, back up!


So now that I've passed on those little pearls of wisdom, I do actually have a little card to show. This is the card I made for my grandma' birthday last month, Hi Mommaw! The boys picked out the stamp for me. I'm surprised she didn't get a card with robots or monsters on it.


Stamps: Penny Black I'm So Cute
Inks: Brilliance Graphite Black
Papers: CTMH Sweet Pea Reflections Kit

So did I do a lot of crafting while I was away? I have to be honest and say no. But I have a big box of new items from next month's Summer Idea Book coming and will have lots of things to show in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for sticking around!

Back up, back up, back up!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! You are right about getting more done when the computer is down...I need to 'willingly' walk away from mine!
    Great card by the way (as always!) You have such a talent!

    ReplyDelete

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...