How about starting off the summer break with a new challenge from Heart 2 Heart! This week's Nip and Tuck challenge calls for...no, not anything drastic like high priced cosmetic surgery!
Just simple stitches on your project! Use a sewing machine. Use embroidery floss, hemp, ribbon. Use a piercer and marker to create faux stitches. Use a stitching stamp set. Combine all of the above!!
We just want you to put us in stitches! So to speak.
*Disclaimer* I did not make this, it was a gift from my upline's mom.
But awesome and I had to share it!
My upline Sue has an amazing mother. She saw these little mug caddies at a craft fair and said what we all say to ourselves..."Oh, I can make that!" Only she really did! She took the new fabrics and created several variations of them. This is the one I picked.
Here is the caddy unfolded. When she first gave me one, I wondered if it was some sort of unfinished pot holder!
The black fabric is of course not part of the For Always collection. But she had run out of the script print fabric and used something she already had. Just use your imagination.
This is the back of the caddy.
Fold it in half and it looks like this.
Place it inside a regular sized mug and attach the Velcro straps under the handle.
Now you've got pockets on the inside as well as on the outside!
A cute little caddy for all your most used crafting tools!
I love it! It sits on my counter and keeps all my things within reach.
Well, not all my things. I would need to use the 5 gallon bucket caddy for that!
Now be sure to visit the other DT members' blogs and see their fantastic creations for this week! And then get started on your own Nip and Tuck project!
Just remember a few basic rules:
- Use Close To My Heart products. Your project doesn't have to be 100% CTMH, but you must use some. After all, this is a challenge blog created and sponsored by CTMH consultants.
- Incorporate this week's challenge...Nip and Tuck!
- Link your project back to Heart 2 Heart from your blog or online gallery. If you are linking from a blog, you must link directly to the actual post, not your entire blog.
- You also need to mention Heart 2 Heart (H2H) in your blog post.
- Finally, we ask that you consider turning off word verification, as it makes it easier for the design team (and others) to leave comments.