Thursday, May 23, 2013

Teacher Bracelets

Today is the last day of school! From Millan.Net

And while I may have a change of heart in a couple of weeks with all the "I'm bored" comments that are sure to start, right now I'm just happy I won't have to be driving as much and can have help around the house during the day.

But I reserve the right to change my mind when cabin fever sets in and a trip to the craft store is in order!
 From Millan.Net

A couple of weeks ago was Teacher Appreciation week as you may know.  I was hard pressed to get even a little something done for each day, for each teacher, for each boy.  So I decided, knowing their teachers, I would just make them all bracelets instead.
A girl has to have her bling, right? From Millan.Net

I made two different styles according to school colors, the top for the elementary teachers and the bottom for the middle school teachers.


I think they turned out pretty cute and I know from the thank you cards the teachers really liked them!


Now I've got to run.  Even though it is the last day of school, the boys will all be done by 12 so that doesn't leave me much time this morning to get things done.

Have a great Memorial Weekend! From Millan.Net


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...