Sunday, May 5, 2013

Art with an Attitude Blog Hop

From Millan.Net

Welcome to the inaugural Stampers with an Attitude Blog Hop!  We are a team of Close To My Heart Consultants from all over the country that have a common passion...sharing CTMH!   This Blog Hop will showcase some very creative Art with Attitude, so get ready to be amazed.  First off, if you've come from Jen's Blog you've already seen some pretty wonderful creations.  So have a peek at my Attitude inspired art!

Attitude is a very...subjective word in our house.  Of course we want the boys to have a positive attitude at school, From Millan.Net
a focused attitude at their sports From Millan.Net
and a loving attitude towards each other. From Millan.Net
(Not asking for much, am I?)

But I sometimes get more of theFrom Millan.Net or a From Millan.Netattitude that comes with budding adolescence.
And what has more attitude than boys having their picture taken!

Stamps: Later Sk8r WOTG
Inks: Slate, Pear, Outdoor Denim
Papers: Later Sk8r
Tools: Artiste Cricut cartridge
Accessories: Green and Blue Epoxy Bubbles



This is the layout featured in the Later Sk8r Workshop On The Go.  Perfect for some shots I took of my guys at the park one morning. 

And even though I may get the "Why do you need to take more pictures of us?" From Millan.Net  attitude from them from time to time, I know they like looking at our scrapbooks.  And that's what matters!

Now off you go to Melissa's Blog to check out her Art with Attitude!  Happy Hopping!


7 comments:

  1. Love it Angela! This paper pack is great for your boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Angela. I love this paper pack and I may need to use more of it to do more pages for my Grandson. Thanks for sharing and joining in on the blog hop.
    Happily Scrapbooking & Crafing My Memories~S'andra V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! Your blog has plenty of attitude! So cute. Loving the layout and pictures of your boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you matted your photo's. Really makes them pop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute layout! Later Sk8r is a favorite - like your stamping on the base cardstock

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your color combinations and simplicity of the layout!

    ReplyDelete

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...