Tuesday, January 5, 2010

On The Twelfth Day Of Christmas

My true love finally stopped the gift giving with,



Do you know how loud 12 drummers are?



They're not nearly as loud as these guys!



At least these 10 guys have some music to dance to,



Along with some pretty ladies.



Hope no one is lactose intolerant...because we have pu-lenty of milk!



Sounds like a good way to get rid of all that holiday weight!



Ugh, more food.



These...well, these I'll take. Thank you very much!



My true love needs Christmas gift giving tips for next year.
Is there an app for that?



I'm thinking I need a vacation. France sounds good to me.



All I can think of is chocolate...chewy Turtles and creamy Dove bars.

And


Stamps: Penny Black 12 Days of Christmas
Inks: Memnto Tuxedo Black
Papers: CTMH Evensong Reflection Kit

At least I have a nice landscaped yard now with all these pear trees.



If you've stayed with me through all this Christmas silliness, thank you. I hope your holidays were Merry & Bright...and Happy New Year!
Smiley from millan.net

Now, off to get my house straightened up!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute cards! I hadn't seen those Penny Black stamps before. Looks like you had a very fun Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...