Monday, February 15, 2010

Chaos

The fun starts today. At least that's what I keep telling myself. Later this afternoon, the workers are coming over to assess the damage and get started on repair work for our wall. It will all go smoothly and I'll have my house back to normal, complete with new tile, new carpet, new paint within a week.

Smiley from millan.net

Okay, I know it will take longer than that. I'm actually estimating April so if they finish before that I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Engineer and I boxed up our room and have most of it moved out into other parts of the house. My friend Becky said, "So it's like you're camping at home?"

I think that's an excellent way to put it.Smiley from millan.net Camping...only not as fun.


I'm sorry I don't have anything new to show you just yet. The only crafty thing I've been able to do lately is sneak on the computer and have short surfing sessions on a couple of blogs here and there.

I'm actually supposed to be working right now...but I needed a break from the house. Don't tell Engineer!


3 comments:

  1. Sorry about your repair problem. At least you get new paint, carpet, etc.! We haven't done a thing to our bedroom since we moved in almost 30 years ago. All the rest of the house has had new paint and carpeting. Maybe we need to have a good leak in our bedroom to have the excuse to fix it up!
    Hope all goes well with the remodel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I am another blogger. You may not have noticed this yet – many people haven’t – but you are now being restricted on how many pages you may show on your home page due to a new “auto pagination” restriction that Blogger has introduced. This is wrecking many people’s blogs, ones that by their nature, need to show lots of posts on the main page. If this bothers you, please consider entering a complaint at this help forum. Unless a lot of people respond, they won’t fix it. Thanks.

    http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?tid=33d7b281c3f27ad0&hl=en&start=40

    ReplyDelete

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...