Thursday, September 30, 2010

CTMH October SOTM Blog Hop: Sharing The Magic

Welcome to the Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! It's time for another whirlwind of inspiration from some very talented crafters. If you're coming from Wendy's blog, you're in the right place. If you've come to my Craft Closet by some other means, you can start the whole blog hop from the beginning at Kathleen's blog.


Ready? Grab some cocoa and we'll be off to the North Pole!

The October SOTM, Sharing the Magic, has 12 stamps in the set:



Doesn't it get you in the holiday spirit? Smiley from millan.net


Let's go out in the snow covered fields and meet the local residents, shall we? Here we have Dasher and Dancer.

Hey there boys, gearing up for the big holiday season?



Yes we are! We're doing our early morning workouts with the rest of the team.

Got to keep fit to carry the Big Man around, you know!




Hey, here comes Frosty. You know, he's always such a jolly, happy soul.

Well, I heard he got some shiny new coal buttons down in the village the other day.




Hi there boys! Yup, shiny new coal buttons! The sales girl said they matched my eyes and I just had to have them. You guys should see the shops in the village! All decked out with lights and tinsel! It's a real winter wonderland. I picked up a couple of things for the kids while I was down there. Had them wrap them up for me, too!




I got a scooter for Jimmy and a dolly for Sue, the kind that will even say "How do you do?".




And this little guy, well, I might just have to keep him for myself!




Just make sure you get him water-proofed.

Look, here comes Santa Claus! Here comes Santa Claus!




Ho, ho, ho! Happy Blog Hop everyone! I hope you're enjoying all the crafty Christmas goodness! It's a lot healthier than a plate of Christmas cookies!




You better watch out, you better move your tail!
Your Christmas cards will soon need to be in the mail!
The holidays are coming real soon!




Okay, okay. That's why I deliver the toys, not write the Christmas carols.



Stamps: CTMH Share the Magic (October 2010 SOTM)
Inks: Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers: CTMH Dutch Blue, White Daisy

Happy Blog Hop to all, and to all a good night!


Just a little taste of the North Pole to get you guys in the mood for Christmas card season! Now if you'll head off to Jean's blog, you'll see more amazing creations from many more talented CTMH consultants.

And don't forget, Share The Magic will only be available until October 31, 2010! Contact me to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount or even free!

26 comments:

  1. No way!!! I can't believe how stinkin' cute those reindeer are...not to mention everything else about this!!! I am in awe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! In the more than 2 years that we have been doing this swap, I have seen some pretty amazing work. But this takes the prize without a doubt. You deserve every bit of praise that you get for this piece and should feel so good about it. And really, I think you need to submit it somewhere. BRAVO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree... this is pretty amazing!
    What did you color with?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. This is incredibly gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My Gosh is all I can say! This is amazing! All the details are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredible! You did an awesome job! Kudos to you for all your hard work. Thanks for sharing it with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the cutest thing I've seen in paper-land. I think I have to case this and make one. or two or three......
    Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You win for the most clever presentation of our SOTM! LOL I can't wait to read your story to my 6 yo daughter! :) BTW, I just LOVE your blog's tagline! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. CUTE, CUTE, CUTE...over the top CUTE!!!! Not to mention the little story...lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhh my goodness, gracious!! WOW is not enough! This is absolutely gorgeous! This is by far the best I have seen....whoa!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so awesome! Great dimensions!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh-oh-oh--this is just too cute for words!!!!! How in the world is that box made? Maybe pleats at the top and bottom? Oh my--I just want to sit here and stare at this some more!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I love this!! My 7 year old daughter thought it was cool!! Awesome Job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG! How stankin' cute is that card - but I must say, the delivery of the card was out of site. Great job, fantastic narrative! I love the 3D card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ummm are you kidding me? could this be any cuter?? I think not. This is sooooo adorable! Love love love it!!! Brovo! sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OK, how do I get one of these to display at my house? Your artwork is incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Love your post and your project!! You are very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely stunning! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What can I say that hasn't been said already? This is absolutely stunning work. Submit it, girl, somewhere! Do it now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a super darling post!! I love the story that goes with the artwork. Very clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW!!!! This is the most clever, creative thing I have seen in a long time. You rock. For some reason, your feed is not showing up on my Dashboard - I'll have to figure out why. Glad I saw it now thought :) Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...