Monday, February 21, 2011

Miracle Workshop At The Craft Closet

Next month I'll be hosting the Miracle Workshop on the Go at my home. We'll create 4 layouts and decorate one 6x6 Memory Showcase album.


Stamps: CTMH Miracle WOTG exclusive stamp set, Chocolate Alphabet
Inks: CTMH Twilight, Chocolate
Papers: CTMH Miracle Reflections Kit
Accessories: CTMH Kraft Color-Ready Borders


This is the featured layout from the WOTG. The colors and title "Pure Joy" were perfect for my pictures of the boys playing on their newly built playset last year. The exclusive stamp set in this kit is so fun! It creates the pinwheels you see on the layout. Super easy!

If you'd like to join me for this workshop, the date is Saturday, March 12 from 6-10 at my home. The cost is $46 due to me March 3. You'll get the following supplies:
  • Miracle WOTG-includes Kraft Color-Ready Borders!
  • Miracle My Stickease
  • 6x6 Memory Showcase album

You can contact me for location and payment information!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...