Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Studio J: Grand Canyon



This month, Studio J members will receive free Sparkles and Opaques Pearls for every 10 layouts they create and purchase!
Smiley from millan.net
What a quick and easy way to add a little bling to your layouts. I think I'll have to embellish my Grand Canyon layout with some of those Sparkles. Remember the photos I shared of our blizzard the first day of Spring? Here's the layout I created so we'll never forget...though I doubt we ever would:


Studio J: Magnifique Reflections Kit


I think a few Sparkles sprinkled about the pages would give it a nice embellished finished. Interested in becoming a Studio J member and getting caught up on your scrapping? Smiley from millan.net Now is a perfect time to try it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...