Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving Squash Book

It is almost Thanksgiving here Smiley from millan.net and I wanted to share a gift I made for my most recent Gathering Hostess.

I love the new Remarkable Wreath stamp set in the Idea Book and how very versitile it is. It has something for every season!
Smiley from millan.net
I used it to create a squash book for her to keep pictures and journaling about her family's holiday this year.



Stamps: CTMH Remarkable Wreath, Cricut Bundle exclusive stamp set
Inks: CTMH Olive, Honey, Goldrush, Chocolate, Autumn Terracotta, Pacifica, Bamboo
Papers: CTMH Dreamin' My Reflection Kit
Accessories: Colonial White button, Mocha Opaques, Natural Hemp, Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge



Here it is opened up:



She has spots for photos and journaling. Or maybe her family will all leave thoughts on what they are grateful for this year. So many ideas!

If you'd like to make your own, I got the instructions here.

If you'd like to get your own Remarkable Wreath set, please visit me here and get your own! While you're there, be sure to check out the special Close To My Heart is offering this month.




This November only stamp set comes with these images to help you get a quick start on your holiday crafting Just plug in your Art Philosophy cartridge and off you go!



I'll be back after Thanksgiving to show you the super easy, super cute Christmas card we made at her party!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...