Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Wintertime Layouts with Artbooking

Winter is here!  I can't believe how cold it has been getting in my neck of the woods.
From Millan.Net
Though I realize other places are much, much colder...and wetter...and whiter!

And to me, that is the perfect time to stay bundled up indoors and get some crafting done.  Except it's 2 weeks until Christmas and I have a whole other list of things to be doing!

So, if you can't set aside some time to get some crafting done, take a couple of minutes to watch the newest Artbooking video from Close To My Heart and get some inspiration for all those winter photos!




If you'd like to get your own Artbooking Bundle...maybe pass along a hint for a great Christmas gift...you can get it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...