Monday, June 30, 2014

New Consultant Kits from Close To My Heart!

I've just returned from Close to my Heart's 2014 Convention in Disneyland and I had so much fun!! From Millan.Net
The new Annual Inspirations catalog was revealed, and let me tell you...you are going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! It will be available to order from starting August 1.

Now, if that seems too far away From Millan.Net and you want to get new products sooner, why not become a part of the Close to my Heart experience and join my Craft Closet Crew! It is the most fun you can have with paper and ink, let me tell you!

Starting July 1, you'll be able to choose from 2 New Consultant Kits:


Card Making New Consultant Kit

 
 
 
Scrapbooking New Consultant Kit
 


Look at all those fun, new products to create with!  Joining the CTMH family was the best thing I've done for myself and my family.  What experience is waiting for you?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...