Sunday, August 10, 2014

Chalk It Up with an Attitude Blog Hop

Good evening and welcome to the monthly Stampers with an Attitude Blog Hop. From Millan.Net  This month we are showcasing the fantastic new paper pack, Chalk It Up.  You've most likely come from Christy's Blog and have seen her great artwork...makes me want a giant cookie!   The blog hop is one big circle, so just follow along and you're sure to get some great inspiration for your own crafting!
 
Up first I have a layout I've put together using some of my favorite sheets in the Chalk It Up pack.  These photos were taken during our trip to Walt Disney World for last year's CTMH Convention.  We had a great day at EPCOT...particularly the French Pavilion with all its great pastries!
From Millan.Net 
 
Stamps: Great Job
Inks: Slate, Whisper
Papers: Chalk It Up, Kraft, Slate, Whisper, Teal Glitter pack
Markers: Chalk
Accessories: White Enamel Stars, Chalk It Up Picture My Life
Tools: Score Board, Artiste and Artbooking Cricut cartridges, Make It From Your Heart Vol. 2 #3
 
I've used one of the 4x6 cards from the Chalk It Up Picture My Life collection as a journaling box...on which I still need to journal. From Millan.Net  I love the new Great Job stamp set and used the Chalk marker to highlight the stamped images, as well as the Kraft pieces of the layout.


Next up I have a card that I made for our local team swap. 

Stamps: Great Job
Inks: Lagoon
Papers: Chalk It Up, Black cardstock
Accessories: Scaredy Cat assortment
Tools: Micro-tip scissors, Make It From Your Heart Vol. 2 #20
 
I used the same stamp set again.  I think it makes me nostalgic for my doodling childhood days.From Millan.Net
 
 
Anyway, now you're off to see Sue's Blog and the cute little gifty idea she has.  Enjoy!
 

 

7 comments:

  1. I want to know how you made your mats look like frames. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and card. I love the way you used the Great Job stamp set with the chalk marker!!! It turned out so cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like those, Angela...this paper packet is so versatile. - Fawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your use of that stamp set- beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Love the twist on your Bonjour layout! NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. tres bien ~ ooh la la. You're always so "on it", Angela. The chalk marker was for adding reflections on the Bonjour title, right? Is Cat right about using to color inside the GREAT JOB? Teach me, Obi Wan.

    ReplyDelete

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...