Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Fishin' Tale

Hold onto your seats, I have an actual layout to show you today! Proof that I do in fact still scrapbook from time to time.

This is one of the 3 layouts I did for the Back Country Kit of the Month...Workshop...get together we had at my home last Friday. Of course, I did my layouts ahead of time so the ladies had something to look at for inspiration...because I'm just such a fabulous scrapbooker... Smiley from millan.net Yeah, that's what I thought, too.


Stamps: CTMH Rustic Alphabet, Tiny Typewriter
Inks: CTMH New England Ivy, Outdoor Denim
Papers: CTMH Back Country Reflections Kit


These pictures were taken during our family trip to the mountains a couple of months ago. We've been going there for years but have never been fishing. I think the only reason we may have gone this year was because Bio-Comp wanted to get some of his Cub Scout requirements signed off. The weather was cloudy and then rainy, but I told him a true fisherman can withstand any weather. Any fishers out there want to verify that statement? Loquacious caught a fish, then my niece. I was worried about Bio-Comp not catching one, it would have been disastrous, believe me. At the eleventh hour, he got a bite and pulled in a 11 inch, excuse me, 11 and 3/4 inch fish...that 3/4 is very important. I may have been more relieved happy about it than he was.


On a side note, I noticed my followers have grown a bit! Wow, it's hard for me to believe.
Thank you guys, you're the best!
Smiley from millan.net


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...