Friday, August 7, 2009

Don't You Forget About Me

No, I didn't forget to show you that last of the Back Country workshop layouts. I just got busy with other things...like looking through the upcoming Autumn/Winter Idea Book and seeing all the great new stuff coming.

And believe me, there are a lot of great stuff coming. And some of it is coming to my house...today!
Where is that UPS man? Smiley from millan.net Did he forget about me?

In the meantime, here is the last layout made for the workshop last month.


Stamps: CTMH Rustic Alphabet
Inks: CTMH Brown Bag, Barn Red
Papers: CTMH Back Country Reflections Kit

The Flying J Ranch is somewhere my family goes every year during the Memorial holidays. It's a fun western dinner and show. Knock-Out may not look very happy in the pictures, but I think that was just because he was hungry.

The rest of the day is free so I might sit and watch some movies...John Hughes films, of course. Smiley from millan.net I don't think the 80's would have been the same without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...