Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Move Over Rico Suave

Okay, you know from the post about my chocolate birthday card that I have a slight desire for chocolate.
Smiley from millan.netJust slightly. But you know what? I'm not the only one in the house that shares my...love for the sweet stuff. It seems Knock-Out has inherited some of my shameful tendencies for this guilty pleasure.

I introduce to you his alter-ego, Choco Suave!


Stamps: CTMH Everyday Celebration, Building Block Alphabet
Inks: CTMH Chocolate
Papers: CTMH Everyday Celebration, Chocolate, Colonial White





I can't tell you how much I wanted some chocolate after making this...I swear, the paper started smelling like chocolate to me.

Yeah, I know what you're thinking...Smiley from millan.net


3 comments:

  1. I could smell the chocolate while reading this. I have the same picture of Samuel his first time eatting pudding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post AND page! SO cute...but now I'm wanting chocolate too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, gimme some chocolate!
    Cute pages!!

    ReplyDelete

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...