Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Make A Wish

Today I finally had time to sit and make my brother's very late birthday card. Guess what? I simply can not find the paper I was planning on using in the card!
I've looked everywhere I thought I would put it Smiley from millan.net but no luck! This means it's time to clean the closet again. Or at the very least, put away everything I've had out since the Open House. I'll have to do some more looking before the two school boys get home.

This weekend was also the birthday of three friends! And they also suffered from my preoccupation with getting ready for the Open House. So I chose a simple design for their cards...yes, they all got the same card, I needed a break!

If for some reason you ladies have not received your cards yet...cover your eyes!
Right...like that will work Smiley from millan.net



Stamps: CTMH Treasures (September SOTM)
Inks: Indian Corn Blue
Papers: CTMH White Daisy, Indian Corn Blue

I embossed the images with white embossing powder and sponged on some extra ICB ink to make it pop. Simple to make, but I like it.


Okay you three...did you look? Smiley from millan.netTell the truth!


Alright, I've got to find that paper. Wish me luck!


4 comments:

  1. Good Luck! Did ya find it?
    Love this card - simple yet elegant at the same time! i lvoe this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got mine today in the mail and I love it!!!! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Really like the simplicity of it, and the ink sponged around the embossed image really gives it a nice dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just discovered your blog, it rocks! You've put a lot of work into it. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...