Monday, June 21, 2010

H2H Challenge: Color My World

Welcome to another H2H Challenge! This week we have another color challenge for you to create with.

When I first saw the color swatches Mary chose, I couldn't help but think of that song by the Foundations Build Me Up Buttercup. And if you get it stuck in your head for the rest of the day...I'm sorry.
Smiley from millan.net

So, on with the challenge. This week, create anything you like with these three CTMH colors:


I don't know if it was because that song put me in a good mood, but this card went together pretty quickly.


Stamps: CTMH Priceless Love Word Puzzle
Inks: CTMH Black, Tulip, Buttercup
Papers: CTMH White Daisy, Black, Tulip, Buttercup

Be sure to check out the other DT member's creations, they're fantastic!

♥ Carol-Scramping with Carol
♥ Helen-Hooked on Stamping
♥ Jayma-Playing with Paper
♥ Katy-an inside to my heart....
♥ Mary-on Life and Creating
♥ Tracey-Tracey Mason's Studio


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I like the tone-on-tone stamping for the background paper and the black dotted borders :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this card! the layout, the images and sentiment - it just all works so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you rocked the challenge, angela! it wasn't so easy for me, this color combo. I struggled a bit but it finally came together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWZERS, Angela...LOVE the buttons, the faux holes around the edges...the actual holes around the corners of the focal point...the tone on tone background stamping...you ROCKED this challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...