Friday, June 4, 2010

Just Taking A Break

Afternoon everyone!Smiley from millan.net Just popping in to say hi on this very hot afternoon. We reached 100° sometime today...when does winter start again?

When it's this hot outside I like to close all the curtains, turn down the air and sit at my table and craft. Oh, who am I kidding...it doesn't have to be hot outside for me to want to craft.


Today I'm sharing a card I sent to one of the Copic Crafters members last month. With all the end of school bedlam I forgot to share it with all of you. This Silly Sally stamp is one I've had for a long time, back when CTMH was D.O.T.S., just something about her makes her fun to color.


Stamps: CTMH Silly Sally (long time retired), Bowl Of Cherries
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, CTMH Chocolate
Papers: CTMH Cherry-O Reflections Kit


Sorry this is short, but I'm working on more of the upcoming H2H Challenges for this month. Stop by and see who this week's Friday Five are and don't forget to enter the current challenge!

Okay, back to work!Smiley from millan.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...