Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Black Friday Bonus from The Craft Closet

From Millan.Net

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving...or as Bio-Comp calls it, "The Feast of the Year".  I'm rushing around trying to get ready for tomorrow but before I do, I want to share a Black Friday Bonus you can find on my website.

After all, you need a little shopping fun for yourself, don't you?

Every $25* or more order will recieve a Free Gift** from me
and be placed in my monthly drawing for $25 in free product!

To participate, simply place an order
between now and Friday, Nov. 30.
The time of your call, email or online order will determine your Free Gift number.

Check out what you can win!
  1. Exclusive Mini Stamp Set: Nature's Delight
  2. My Acrylix Block: 2"x2"
  3. Clear Sparkles
  4. Marker Set
  5. Silver Shimmer Trim
  6. My Stickease Assortment
  7. My Acrylix A-Size Stamp
  8. Glitz Glitter Gel
  9. My Acrylix Block: 3"x3"
  10. Reflections Kit Compliments
  11. Metallic Marker Set
  12. My Acrylix B-Size Stamp
  13. Ink Pad
  14. My Reflections Kit
  15. My Acrylix C-Size Stamp
  16. Make It From Your Heart Vol. 1
  17. My Acrylix D-Size Stamp
  18. Workshop On The Go Scrapbooking Kit
When we get to the bottom of the list, we'll start over again!
 
 
Online orders MUST be placed using the Black Friday Bonus link on my website to qualify for your Free Gifts.
 
*$25 is before tax & s/h
**All Free Gifts will be sent after Dec. 1, 2012
All online orders will receive a "Free Gift" confirmation email from me.
 
 Happy Shopping!
From Millan.Net
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...