Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

From Millan.Net

I hope everyone has something wonderful planned for today!  I'm...well, actually I'm still sitting here in my jammies wondering what to make for dinner tonight.

Ohh, was that out loud?!? From Millan.Net

I'll have to get a move on and go check my pinterest boards for something yummy to make!  Then take a shower...get dressed...drive to the store...ugh.  If I cut them into heart shapes, do you think peanut butter and jelly can be a romantic dinner?

No, I don't suppose so.  But before I get my rear in gear let me share a photo of the new Canvas Workshop on the Go.  Isn't it beautiful??  I will have to add it somewhere in my home very soon.




So I'm off to get the day started, late I know!  Have a wonderful day!! From Millan.Net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...