Monday, February 18, 2013

Heart 2 Heart Challenge: Tag, You're It!

Another bright and cheery Monday morning to you!

Welcome to another weekly challenge from Heart2Heart!  This week we're going to play a little game of "Tag, You're It!"  We'd like to see all your Close To My Heart creations using tags...somewhere!  Be sure to visit the other DT members' blogs, their creations are just beautiful!

But before you go, let me share my "Tag" creation.  It's a layout of my boys when we visited Grandma this past Christmas.  Holy Cow was it cold!  At least, colder than these desert rats were used to!


Inks: Cashmere
Papers: Claire Reflections Kit, Kraft cardstock
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge, 18 " hole punch
Accessories: Durables Round Studs, Colonial White Embroidery Floss


Ok, ok.  You may be wondering where my tag is. From Millan.Net  Well, let me give you a closer look at that *ahem* awesome paper hoodie I made.


That little hood...took me some time to figure it out!  So where is this tag?

Here it is!


Ah, the ol' "Hidden-Tag-As-A-Journal-Spot" trick! From Millan.Net Pretty sneaky, Sis!  (Bonus points if you remember the commercial that came from!)

So why don't you play along with us this week and get those tags out!  Remember to use *mostly* CTMH product and link your post (not just your blog) to H2H!

Happy Crafting!


8 comments:

  1. Your layout and hidden tag hoodie are super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela,
    This is a fantastic project for so many reasons. 1st, I love any layout where the photos are the focus. 2nd, love the fun title...how fitting and 3rd...hhmmmm....oh yeah! That absolutely brilliant, clever, creative tag! Seriously! When I saw it on the yahoo group photo album, I thought "where's the tag?" (so funny that was in your post). So thanks for the additional photos. Just so, so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela, you are just too clever! I love everything about this layout! What handsome young men you have there, too! They sure are growing up nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty darn creative there Sister (I don't remember the commercial though).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! My boys liked the layout, but I had to explain the title to them! :D
    Wendy, here is the commercial:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KsfiqAdSW0

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hoodie is so stinkin' cute! At first I thought maybe the hoodie base was a tag that you transformed...I like that it's a pull-out tag even better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angela -- I just love the way you designed and added this tag to your layout -- so cute and creative! TFS :)

    Lucy - DT Sister
    http://love2createitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angela, I was definitely thinking that! I love not only your clever title, but also the hooded tag, lol!!! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...