Sunday, June 23, 2013

Convention 2013, Here We Go!

Right about now we are on our way to Walt Disney World so I can attend the Close To My Heart 2013 National Convention with 2000 of my closest friends!
From Millan.Net

I wanted to make some special friends something to remember this awesome trip by so I put together matching bracelets for us all!

(Most of them are on their way as well so I know they won't be peeking at my blog any time today!)


I think we all like to wear some bling, so I made sure to choose super sparkly beads for us! From Millan.Net


I'll try and share some of the great things we'll see in session, but if I end up having too much fun on the Pirates of the Caribbean From Millan.Net it may have to wait until I get back!

1 comment:

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...