Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hey There Cupcake

I almost blew my resolution to have birthday cards sent to my family on time! Since I've been working on those pesky swap cards, everything else has kind of been put on the back burner. But I realized before it was too late that I had another birthday coming up quick.

Yes, I do realize it is the same sketch as the cupcake card. But I love the way it looks and it was easy to put together. When I showed Engineer the card he said, "Hey, that's my stud muffin girl." Actually, I was surprised he recognized it.


Stamps: Stamping Bella Matilda Muffinbread
Inks: Brilliance Graphite Black
Papers: CTMH Daydream Reflections Kit

It may be hard to tell, but I loaded up the frosting with Frosted Lace Stickles.

Oh the frosted, sugary goodness!

Happy Birthday Ashley!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...