Saturday, February 14, 2009

To My Stud Muffin

Happy Valentine's Day to you all!

I'm not one for all the mushy, cuddly, whoop-dee-doos that come with this day. I don't really wear jewelry or like to receive flowers...doesn't Engineer have it easy? The only thing I like to get from him is a card. I've saved all the cards he's given me over the years. They are always funny and make me laugh, but the best part is the way he signs them. Over the years, and after much teasing, they've gone from being signed with "just his name" to "Love, just his name". But I have to say he is more of a romantic than me most of the time.

Which brings me to his card. I wanted something that would let him know just what I thought of him.


Stamps: Stamping Bella Matilda Muffinbread, CTMH Storytime Alphabet (retired)
Inks: CTMH Tulip, T!M Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo, Brilliance Graphite Black
Papers: CTMH That's Amore Reflections Kit

That's about as much mushy, cuddly, whoop-dee-dooing as I can put on a card. But I think it gets my point across.

Hope you have a love-filled day!

1 comment:

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...