Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Invisible Butterflies

How about a little Spring on this chilly winter day? And while I know it's not anywhere near the cold temps some of you may be having, the 40+ degree weather here is keeping most of us indoors. Which isn't a bad thing if all you want to do is craft. But it is a bad thing if it keeps three boys cooped up inside all day...ask me how I know.

On to the card. This is my contribution to this month's card swap. Every month, the consultants in my unit (of course, by my I mean the unit to which I belong, hi Sue!) make cards featuring the next month's stamp of the month. After I finished mine, I showed the boys. They all really liked the "invisible butterfly".


Stamps: CTMH Butterfly Wings (March SOTM)
Inks: CTMH Twilight, Cocoa, Versamark
Papers: CTMH Emporium Reflections Kit and Creative Basics Kit

To get your own invisible butterfly, simply use clear embossing powder on the stamped image. Or a butterfly net, but I doubt that would work.

Also notice the Designer Pewter Brad? Aren't those pretty? And you could have your very own set if you submit a card for this month's sketch challenge...hint, hint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...