Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Grin...Oh, Yes...And Bear It

Good evening everyone!

I have returned to the living after the busy weekend. That feeling of serendipity I was having on Friday left sometime Saturday, was replaced with joy on Sunday, and followed by reality on Monday. Yes, Monday was my birthday.

I am $29.95 + s/h, if you were wondering.

Thank you to my friends that stopped by to give me birthday wishes! It was very much exactly what I was needing...after taking two children to the doctor's that day.

The boys took me out to dinner at our favorite Greek restaurant, My Big Fat Greek Restaurant. Then we stopped by Cold Stone on the way home and I got to pick out an ice cream cake, chocolate of course.

So let me share with you one of the projects I worked on for the "Catalog Camp-out". It is a single page layout that I have put in a frame. Now I just need a place to put it.


Stamps: CTMH Rustic Alphabet, Tiny Typewriter Alphabet
Inks: CTMH Brown Bag, Barn Red
Papers: CTMH Back Country Reflections Kit

This is one of the new paper packets in the new Summer Idea Book and I have to confess this is my favorite. I love the plaids and the rustic country trees on some of the sheets. It will be perfect for all the pictures Engineer took on their camp out this past weekend. You did remember to take pictures, right Honey?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...