Saturday, October 27, 2012

Heart 2 Heart Challenge: Birthdays By the Numbers

Happy Saturday everyone!Smiley from millan.net  I have another of this month's Heart 2 Heart Challenges to share.  When I saw the Birthdays by the Numbers challenge a couple of weeks ago, it couldn't have been more perfect timing.  I was needing to get a card made for my Dad's birthday and it was the kick in the pants I needed.  See, every year the poor man has to wait for his card.  Smiley from millan.net Sometimes up to a month afterwards!  But not this year...see what I came up with for him.



Stamps: Card Chatter-Birthday
Inks: Archival Black, Saddle
Papers: Dakota Reflections Kit, Clementine Reflections Kit, Scholastic Reflections Kit,
Kraft cardstock, Black cardstock, Colonial White cardstock
Accessories: Almond Glitz Glitter Gel, Liquid Glass, Baker's Twine Neutral Assortment,
Milepost Shapes, Blue Button Assortment
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge

The challenge was to celebrate a birthday using numbers.  I really hope he doesn't mind me sharing his age with everyone! Smiley from millan.net  It just shows how wise he is, right?!?

I waited to share the card here because  1.  I didn't want him to see a sneak peek.  And 2.  I didn't want to spoil the surprise of actually getting a card from me on time!  My gift-giving/card-sending punctuality skills are quite well known in the family.

In fact, when he got it early and called me, the first words out of his mouth were, "Are you trying to give me a heart attack?"
Smiley from millan.net

Hope your Birthday is amazing Dad!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...