Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Christmas Card Binder

This past Stamp Camp, my friend Trish shared her project and I loved it!  She solved the problem of what to do with all those Christmas cards and photo cards you receive every year.  Create a binder for them!

She used the new My Creations Kraft Album and created a beautiful project you can keep those photos and cards safe, and bring some holiday cheer into your home at the same time!

Stamps: Framework Alphabet
Inks: Ruby
Papers: Frosted Reflections kit, Kraft cardstock
Accessories: Ruby Shimmer Tape, Ruby Mini-Medley Assortment, Sparkles
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


I'll be using the Artbooking cartridge to add some Kraft cardstock pages to my binder.  Because I love it so much and thing it is such a fantastic project, I'm offering classes at my home next month.  Emails have been sent out, but if you're not on my class list and would like to attend, give me shout and I'll get you set up!

Now, I just have to wait for the post to be delivered!  From Millan.Net


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...