Monday, November 4, 2013

Happy Holidays

My family went camping this weekend...something I've not done in many, many years. 
From Millan.Net

It was with the purpose of Loquacious earning a scout badge, which he did, but it also reminded me of the many reasons I haven't camped in a long time.  The lack of sleep, thanks to a overly warm tent (5 bodies put out a lot of heat!) and a not very thick sleeping pad had me so tired...I really did not know what day it was when I woke up yesterday.  Good thing it was Sunday!   And thank goodness for Sunday naps...though mine wasn't very long.

Anyway, now it's Monday and a brand new week!  Also a brand new month!  Pretty soon the holiday rush will be here and over before you know it.

Today I'm going to share card #4 of my upcoming workshop.  You can see the inspiration card here.

And here is my version:


Stamps: Merry and Bright
Inks: Ruby, Cashmere
Papers: Colonial White, Kraft cardstock
Accessories: Ruby Mini-Medley Assortment, Brown and Tan Sparkles, Color Ready Seam Binding, Almond Glitz Gel
Tools: Artiste Cricut cartridge



Now, before I get to play in my Closet today, I'll have to do a little housework.
From Millan.Net

Nothing like cleaning up after a camping trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...