Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Go Climb A Tree

Last Thanksgiving, we spent the holiday with family in Las Cruces, NM.  Engineer and I both went to school there at NMSU, so we knew the Horseshoe would be a perfect place to take some family photos.  (It was probably the one place we spent the majority of our college days...in marching band practice!)

The boys loved climbing in the giant trees that line the field.  We don't have trees like this at our house!  With them so happy, it was easy to get them to pose for a few photos.  Well, I say a few...but it was probably closer to 50.  From Millan.Net

I made a Studio J layout with some of my favorites, take a look!


Studio J: Free Spirit Reflections Kit


We had such a good time, we took everyone else with us the next day for a big group photo shoot.  Now I just need to get started on that layout so I can share with everyone!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...