Monday, July 14, 2014

Back to Life, Back to Reality

Who can tell me what today is? From Millan.Net

If you said "Just another summer day.", well my friend, let me educate you.
From Millan.Net

Today is actually the first day of school for our district. 
I know what you're thinking...From Millan.Net

But it's not too bad, actually. Our 6 week summer is just long enough to cram some fun and travel in before the "I'm bored" syndrome sets in. So after I sent the boys off for first day fun, I started cleaning up my Closet...but then put together a quick card to celebrate the day.

Stamps: School is Here
Inks: Cocoa, Chocolate, Honey, Barn Red
Papers: Timberline paper pack
Tools: Micro-tip scissors
 
So here's to having a quiet house to myself for a while. From Millan.Net

But all kidding aside, I'll miss my guys today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...