Sunday, July 13, 2014

Bling with an Attitude Blog Hop

Welcome to another Stampers With An Attitude team blog hop. This evening we'll be showing off our best bling!
 From Millan.Net  

You may have come from Catherine's Blog or you may have stumbled upon me by chance.  Either way, you're in for a treat with everyone's creations. 

My art piece was created with the retiring Skylark paper pack and is heavy on the Cricut use.  Take a peek:

 
Inks: Chocolate
Papers: Skylark paper pack, Brown and Tan Glitter paper
Accessories: Chocolate embroidery floss,  Antiqued Gold Rhinestone Charms, My Creations 6x6 Canvas, Create a Shade Pearl Paint
Tools: Art Philosophy, Artiste, and Artbooking Cricut cartridges, Liquid Glass, Ruler, Piercing Tool
 
 
 
Here is a close up of the birdcage, it is the lightest sheet in the Brown and Tan Glitter paper pack. I went over the whole thing with Liquid Glass to give it some more dimension and shine, as well as the "dream" at the bottom of the canvas.  I added the Rhinestone Charms for even more blingy-bling!
 


 
 
From Millan.Net
 
We have three...3...cartridges from CTMH with birds on each one.  You'd think there would be a birdcage in there somewhere, right? 
 
 
Well...I did. From Millan.Net    And guess what...no birdcages!  So, I made my own.  Here is a screen shot from Cricut Craft Room of all the pieces I used in my canvas and which cartridges each of the shapes come from.
  

The birdcage is created with the top three shapes from the AP cartridge as well as the Umbrella shape from the AB cartridge.


I hope you enjoyed your little stay with me, now move along to Sue's Blog and see what sparkly, blingy piece she's created!
  From Millan.Net

13 comments:

  1. You are so incredibly talented! Beautiful piece of artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card!! I really love they way you used the charms on the bird cage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZERS! Nice! Love the gold on the birdcage and what did you do to the "dream"? Liquid Glass too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, love it!! You are always so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty glittery cage, especially with the rhinestones hanging from the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your engineering degree is showing, Angela! You're not just creative, you always power up the Genius Level to an amazing level.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing & stunning!!! BRAVO! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is fab. I just spent ages the other day trying to find a birdcage on one of our cartridges, Like you, I figured I would have to make one, and you have taken all the guess work out of it for me, Thanks for your ingenious idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow I wish I had the talent to create like that in the craft room1 IT'S beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is amazing! Crazy talent!

    ReplyDelete

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...