Friday, October 31, 2008

What A Small World

A couple of months ago I saw some very cute cards made from some very cute little girl stamps. They reminded me of drawings made by someone I knew, but had moved away. I saw the name of the artist of these stamps and knew it had to be more than a coincidence. Elizabeth Bell draws some of the most amazing and detailed images for a couple of stamping companies across the pond. I was so happy to find these! She is having a blog candy giveaway here for some of her artwork. The end is near so hurry over and participate!

Here is a card I made today using one of her stamps.


Stamps: Sugar Nellie-Reflective, CTMH Spot On Background, Weathered Background
Inks: CTMH Heavenly Blue, Crystal Blue, Twilight, Buttercup, Sunflower, Blush, Key Lime, Topiary
Papers: CTMH Black, Twilight, Sunflower
(I used Twilight just for you, Liz)


It is a bit intimidating creating something you know the artist will see, like cooking a meal for Emeril or wrapping a gift for Martha. So Liz, I hope you enjoy the card!

1 comment:

  1. I found you!!! I am so happy! I love your blog :)
    Love, love, love everything you have made.
    You bet I have plenty of chipboard for you!
    -cori

    ReplyDelete

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...