Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas In A Box Workshop

Our house has been busy with birthdays all week. Engineer's birthday was the 1st and Knock-Out's birthday was the 6th. He is now an all-knowing 3 year old...Knock-Out, not Engineer. He's an all-knowing 30-something.

So this weekend is my rescheduled Christmas in a Box workshop. And these are the lovely things we will be making:


The Box
Stamps: CTMH Adorning Corners, December Word Puzzle
Inks: CTMH New England Ivy
Papers: CTMH Evensong Creative Basics


The Album
Some of the paper will be different ladies...they sold out of some of the paper before I could order it!


The Goodies Inside
CTMH Merry & Bright Card Kit
Reinker Glitter ornaments
Gift Card Holders and Envelopes
Gift Tags

So now I just have to get my house in order and get to cooking and I'm all set. Are you ladies ready for a crafty afternoon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...