Thursday, December 11, 2008

Secret Santa Time

The first Christmas project and it's not even green and red. On top of all the other treats this season brings, there is one that I don't know how much I enjoy. That would be the "Secret Santa". While I do enjoy seeing the crafts others make, I'm not that sure about the things I make or how they stand up compared to others. But here is the first of a couple of things for my Secret Santa recipient. I know she won't see it because, well she doesn't even know me and thus will not be visiting my blog anytime soon. And I don't know her, which makes it kind of tough when you're making things. I'm just going to trust that this will bring a smile to her face, because I at least know she loves Christmas. And the Silhouette paper pack. And totally loves Tom Brady and Nascar. But I wasn't sure how to incorporate those two into the frame. Maybe she can put a picture of them in it and look at it every year.


Stamps: CTMH Say It In Style (May SOTM)
Inks: CTMH Black
Papers: CTMH Silhouette Reflections Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...