Monday, December 29, 2008

Grateful For You

I think my mind is still on vacation. I can't seem to get motivated to do anything! Well, that's not true, I'm sitting here blogging, aren't I?

Today's card is one that my card club would have made, had we met this month. It turns out, we all just needed a break during the Christmas season and this was the thing we took a break from. I made a set of Thank You cards to use after the holidays. This one was one of my favorites, some of the others, not so much. The card itself is pretty simple, but I really like the way the paper looks with this stamp.


Stamps: CTMH Say It In Style, Heart Throb (December SOTM)
Inks: CTMH Sorbet, Cocoa
Papers: CTMH Perfect Day Reflections Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...