Monday, December 15, 2008

What Do You Mean My Closet Is Full?

I don't have anything crafty to show right now. I'm working on a small gift giving thing, but since I don't want to spoil the surprise for someone, it will have to wait until she gets it on Thursday. So Cori, see you then!

But I did want to share a poem that has been circulating in my craft world the past week. And while it is funny, it hit close to home for me and maybe a few of you as well.

Ahem.

Twas the night before Christmas, I'm glued to the tree.
I'm wondering what Santa brought just for me.
Could it be cardstock or chipboard or lace?
Or a Cricut, I said, with a smile on my face.

And that's when I heard him,

"Hi Santa", I said

"You know...good little girls
should be in their beds."

"I know I should Santa,
and now I've got caught.
But I was just so excited
To see what you brought."

"Well, let's take a look
in this room where you work."

He shook his head quickly,
And left with a jerk.
I heard him exclaim
as he put it in gear.

"You've got enough stuff,
I'll see you next year!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...