Friday, May 21, 2010

Another H2H Color Challenge Card

This week I was getting card kits ready for Saturday's Life is Sweet class. But because I still had the H2H color challenge supplies out...I couldn't help myself and after all the kits were done, (work first, Smiley from millan.netplay second) I made a couple of more cards using Ocean, Topiary, and Desert Sand.

What do you think? It was heavily inspired by this card from the Poppy Paperie blog. The colors were so close...it had to be done!


Stamps: CTMH A Twinkle
Inks: CTMH White Daisy, Ocean
Papers: CTMH White Daisy, Ocean, Topiary, Desert Sand

It is 3x4 and just the right size for a gift card...and my father-in-law's birthday is this weekend...how perfect!

On second thought, it doesn't exactly scream "motorcycle-loving-retired-Naval Officer"...does it.
Smiley from millan.net

Eh, I'm sure he'll like it anyway. Tomorrow I'll share the other card I made with this now thought consuming color combo. And there is still time to join in this week's challenge! Go to the H2H Challenge blog, get inspired and get crafting!


2 comments:

  1. I love it!!! I was looking for a card with this set to do at my workshop.....do you mind if I lift!?!? Great card!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...