Sunday, May 9, 2010

Thank You Mothers!

On this day to celebrate Mothers, I want to thank every mom I know! We have the hardest job, sometimes with the least recognition. But I doubt any of us would change anything about it.


So to say thank you, I'll share this card with all of you...because the postage alone would kill me, much less all that envelope licking.


Stamps: CTMH Flower Pot (April 2010 SOTM)
Inks: CTMH Brown Bag, Crystal Blue, Sorbet, Sweet Leaf, Creme Brulee, Stazon Timber Brown
Papers: CTMH Caboodle Reflections Kit

The flowers and window were watercolored with reinkers, a waterbrush and watercolor paper. This is one of my favorite ways to color...very hard to mess up!


Hope your day is filled with love!
Smiley from millan.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...