Monday, October 7, 2013

Artbooking Baby Album

Did you know it is Babywearing Week?
From Millan.Net

No, neither did I until about a month ago.

My friend is a part of Babywearing, International, Inc. and is a Babywearing Educator.  That means she teaches people how to use wraps and carriers to...well, wear your baby.

Since my "baby" is almost 8, I never even knew this existed...aside from seeing her every Sunday with her little ones wrapped around her as she walked into church.  I was quite envious of how her arms were free to use though.  I always had arms full of boys and bags and car seats. From Millan.Net

Anyway, their local group is having an auction and I contributed a basket of Close To My Heart goodies.  I also made a new baby mini-album from the Artbooking Cricut cartridge and a framed layout.

I kept the colors neutral, as I don't know what beautiful baby photos the winner will add to it!


Inks: Sunset, Buttercup, Slate, Chocolate
Papers: Babycakes Reflections
Accessories: Dark Chocolate Striped Grosgrain, Babycakes Assortment. Baker's Twin Harvest and Neutral Assortments
Tools: Artbooking Cricut cartridge
 













The baby album was heavily influenced by Pamela O'Conner.  You can see photos of her album on her Cricut Craze Pinterest board!


This is the boys' last week of Fall Break.  I'm a bit happy and a bit sad about that.  When they get home from piano lessons we'll all have a quick lunch then head to the pool with some friends.  One of the great things about living in Tucson...you can still swim in October!
From Millan.Net


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...