Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Wishing You a Very Happy Holiday

And by that I don't mean Halloween...which is tomorrow...feel free to go into panic mode if you're not quite ready for that yet! From Millan.Net


No, I'm talking about card #3 for my Pinterest Inspired Christmas card workshop.  I think this is my favorite of the bunch!  You can see the original inspiration here, and my version of it here:

Stamps: Universal Backgrounds, Holiday Cheer
Inks: Cashmere, Ruby
Papers: Ruby, Colonial White, Kraft cardstock
Accessories: Almond Glitz Gel, Brown and Tan Sparkles
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge

I don't know what we'd do if we actually got this much snow.
From Millan.Net

But it gives me a peaceful feeling all the same.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...