Saturday, October 19, 2013

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year...Christmas Card Making Time!

I know, Halloween is still over a week away.  From Millan.Net

But I have succumbed to the crafters need to get Christmas cards started!  (Because if I start them now, maybe I'll actually have some done to send on time!)

I've been busy creating cards from some really great Pinterest inspirations.  And I think that's half the fun of Pinterest...seeing something and trying to recreate it with what you have!  Here is the original, found at Stamped Silly.

I love the large snowflake...even though we rarely see it here in Tucson.
Here is my version:

Stamps:  Merry and Bright
Inks: Cashmere, Ruby
Papers: Kraft, Ruby, Colonial White
Accessories: Almond Glitz, Brown and Tan Sparkles
Tools: Art Philosophy and Artiste Cricut Cartridges

I've made a set of coordinating cards for this year.  I love the look of Kraft with the Ruby and Colonial White cardstocks!  I'll be back soon with more cards to share from the set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...