Thursday, October 24, 2013

Merry & Bright

From Millan.Net  Good morning!  Chilly mornings means free A/C around here...though my boys all think it's too cold to have the doors open so early.
But that also means hot cocoa if they're up early enough. From Millan.Net

In my last post I shared one of the cards for my upcoming Pinterest inspired workshop.  This is another one we'll be making that day.  The original can be seen here.

Stamps: Merry and Bright
Inks: Ruby, Cashmere
Papers: Roxy Reflections Kit (retired), Ruby, Kraft, Colonial White cardstock
Accessories: Brown and Tan Sparkles, Almond Glitz Gel
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
 

My workshop is scheduled for Saturday, November 9 at my home from 12pm-4pm.  The cost is $20 and we'll be making 12 cards, 2 of each 6 designs.  If you're not local but would still like a kit, just send me an email and I'll get one set up for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...