Thursday, January 1, 2009

Dreaming...

Well, the late night turned into a long day. We saw an ad last night for a furniture store in town that was going out of business. This one store has furnished most of our home, so I was interested in the sale, but didn't really think too seriously about it. This morning, Engineer asked if we should go "just to look". The thing about that phrase is, we never just look. We walk into the showroom empty handed, but always manage to have a sales slip when we leave. And today was no exception. But in this case, I don't mind...we REALLY need a new living room set. And since we opted not to pay the $175 delivery charge and wait 10 days, we get to pick it up whenever we want! I told Engineer I didn't know what I was more excited about, the new furniture or my new Copic markers that will be delivered on Monday. I'm sure he thinks I'm weird.

So, back to crafting. I did get my card for the sketch done, and here it is.


Stamps: CTMH Key To My Heart, Dream Team
Inks: CTMH Juniper, Cocoa, Creme Brulee reinker, StazOn Timber Brown
Papers: CTMH Key To My Heart Reflection Kit

I stamped the Ms. with the StazOn and colored her in with my prismacolor pencils and gamsol. CTMH has a couple of new sets featuring these ladies. This particular set is for setting goals and reaching your dreams. My dream is to have a waist as tiny as hers. Sigh. I used the Creme Brulee reinker to dye the tiny flowers and added a Sparkle to the center. It was pretty simple and fun to do. I'd like to do another one, but it'll have to wait until the living room is ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...