Thursday, January 15, 2009

On My Birthday Honor

Today is Bio-Comp's birthday. He turns 8 and besides his birthday, it also means he now gets to go to Scouts. We took him to the Scout shop earlier this week to get his uniform and all the other stuff he'd need and his face was lit up the entire time.

I made this card for him because I'm just a proud Mom that loves her boy, no other reason. Well, and that I used the sketch challenge layout again, and got to use my new markers again.


Stamps: CTMH Salute, Fleur Of Merit
Inks: CTMH Sunflower, Moonstruck, Brilliance Graphite Black
Papers: CTMH Moonstruck, Sunflower

I used my Red and Gold Spica Glitter pens to make the slide and belt buckle stand out, boys don't really want their cards to "sparkle". Or so I was told.

1 comment:

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...