Friday, January 16, 2009

One More Birthday Card

So my New Year's Resolution sure got a work out this week. But I'm afraid that's all that got a work out this week. Sigh.

A sister, a brother, a son, and a sister-in-law all having their birthdays in the same week makes one busy card crafter! This card is for my sister-in-law, Jenny. And once again, I'm hoping the mailman got it to her on time.


Stamps: Stamping Bella Partygirlabella
Inks: Brilliance Graphite Black
Papers: CTMH Birthday Bash Reflections Kit (long retired)
I did use Xmas Red Stickles and my Clear and Lemon Spica Glitter pens to make it sparkle, you just can't see it in the photo.

And now that the birthdays are over for the month, I should get some Valentine things started.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...