Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's Been A Zoo!

Today, instead of staying home and getting things ready for club meetings this weekend, I went to the zoo with Bio-Comps class...and all the other 2nd graders at school. It wasn't too bad, Knock-Out and I just walked around with the small group Bio-Comp was assigned to. We saw all the animals, they fed the ducks, then went to the park for a sack lunch. Knock-Out was just about knocked out by the time we got home.

After getting settled at home again, I got to work on some upcoming workshop items. I might have them all finished up by tonight. In the meantime, here's another card I did with this month's Stamp of the Month. I know those of you up north probably don't think snow all day is a fun thing, but down here it's the stuff of my boys dreams. Just a couple of details about this card. I used my snowflake punch and a transparency for the snowflakes. I painted them with CTMH's Create-a-shade paint and added Sparkles.


Stamps: CTMH All Decked Out (November SOTM), Boutique Alphabet, Chocolate Alphabet Small
Inks: CTMH Desert Sand
Papers: CTMH Aspen Reflections Kit, Notebook Reflections Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shareaholic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...